Hey hey kiddos! Now is the time of year where anything goes. Literally. ANYTHING. Cover yourself in TP and roll around in fake blood? That's cool. Want to unleash your psycho spirit shadow animal on the streets? EMBRACE IT. Are those children dressed like bumblebees? Yes. Yes they are.
Halloween is coming and this year we've got your back like never before. Every Amazing Cape can help create an immediate costume that can transform every year to infinity and beyond.
Our Superhero Lair has come up with some smashing ideas...
Costume Ideas for Halloween 2013 Feat. Amazing Capes
Sea Captain, Fremen of Dune, Oriental mobster, planet earth, Brave (bow & arrow), boxer, Picasso, Queen or King, Emperor, Rocket Wizard, Salvador Dali (add mustache, paint brush)
Superstar- use yellow felt to cut out a sun with a hole for the face, sunflower, good witch, fairy, Rapunzel, Hufflepuff wizard, yellow submarine, Sundance Kid, bumblebees
Rainbow, Supernova, Willy Wonka, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Cupcake doll w sprinkles, Skittles, Unicorn
Sky w/ white felt clouds, Brave, Katniss, Joan of Arc, little prince, Cleopatra
Pink Power Ranger, Princess, The 3 little pigs, Space Ninja, Good Witch, Cinderella
The Rowling: Gryffindor wizard- Harry Potter, Ron or Hermione, Puss N Boots, Bene Gesserit
PUT A CAPE ON IT: These ideas below will work with just about any cape!
* Explorer- telescope, map, rope (Lois/Clark)
* Alien- wear spandex, cover yourself in tin-foil
* Super Pac- wear name-tags of large corporations
* Banksy- wear a hoodie, sweats & hold a can of spray paint
* Space Ninja- tight black pleather, black boots
* Superstar- bedazzle + hold mic or instrument of choice
* Time Traveler- attach random artifacts to leather belt + goggles
* Quidditch Star- wooden broom + spray paint a ping-pong ball gold & glue feathers
* Boxer- gym shorts, gloves & kicks
* Vampire- tux shirt (pop collar under neck band), white face paint, blood
* Revolutionary- boots, weapon/non-weapon of choice, flag
* Mime- white face paint, suspenders, black leggings
* Fortune Teller- dress, scarves, crystal ball/ tarot cards
* Super X- AKA: -Hero -MOM -DAD -Sister -Ping-pong champion...(dress the part/wear a name-tag)
* Supernova- explosion of makeup and colored powder